Each year, during the summer break, there are three quick steps that each user installing Sloopy should do in order to do to help prevent the import of old schedules when the new school year starts.
This article provides the steps on how to initiate the yearly updates afresh and pause or prevent the old schedules from re-appearing on the Sloopy yearly updates.
- Stop the automated task that runs the Sloopy imports.
- Delete any files from the Sloopy data folder.
- Update your Sloopy setup to pull data for the new school year.
- Update directions are listed by SIS (Student Information System) type.
- If you do not see your SIS listed, you are most likely using our Tab Delimited version of Sloopy.
- Please contact School Loop support should you have any questions.
NOTE: It is critical that you update Sloopy in order to make sure that we receive data for the new school year. Failure to update may result in an import with last year's data.
Updating the Sloopy setup resumes the yearly update and the old updates are halted.