All course units, lessons, assignments, and events are displayed on the classroom calendar. This article serves as a guide in adding content to the Classroom Calendar.
- To go to the calendar, using one of the options presented below.
- Navigate to the Classrooms tab on the top-right side of the page and select the class.
- Alternately, you can also click on the Calendar link on the right side of the classroom under the Course Management section.
- Click the Add Content button at the top of the Calendar page.
You can also click in any cell to quick-add content for a particular date.
- To quick-add content, hover over the desired date. Click the plus (+) sign, then select the type of content you wish to add.
- Add new units, lessons, assignments or events.
- Fill out the required information and click Publish.
Color Dot Legend
The added event is displayed in the corresponding date cell.