This allows you to import content from other courses or curriculum groups you have joined.
- The Add Content option can be accessed from the Classroom Curriculum (Plus) – Overview.
- Once you click Add Content menu, select the appropriate source from the list of available sources at the bottom of the menu (Import from).
- From any source you choose, you may import all contents or you can select a specific unit, lesson, or assignment.
- When you have selected your content, click the Import button.
- You can now organize, edit and publish all imported contents.
- You own this copy of the content, and any changes you make will not be reflected in the courses or curriculum group that contained the original.
- Whatever you publish in the Curriculum tab is visible to students.