Users with admin rights in School Loop can reset the password for student and parent accounts. The steps are described in this article.
- Click the User Management menu on the top left-hand corner of the homepage.
- Click on the Parents drop-down menu and select Parents.
- Select the Parent user from the list.
- Click the Reset Password button on the upper right side of the page.
- Enter a new password for the parent's account and click the Reset Password button. Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and include at least 1 digit.
- Provide the parent with the new password you created and encourage them to reset the password to one of their own choosing as soon as they log in.
Log in to the parent account using the new password to make sure it is working.