You are a teacher or staff member and need to help log into School Loop to one of your students.
- You need to have a teacher or staff account.
- The student has completed self-registration.
- Log into your Teacher/Staff account.
- Click on the Student Records link in the Toolbox section.
- Find the required student and click on their name.
- Click Help Login in the Student Info section.
- Enter a new password for the student twice.
- Click Reset Password.
Log out from your Teacher account and log in to the student account using the newly created password and Login Name from the Student Info section (step 4).
Once confirmed that the password works, provide the new password to the student and encourage them to update the password once they log in.