This article shares the steps for faculty and staff users in School Loop to reset student account passwords.
Follow these steps to reset passwords for students:
- Log into your SL account as a Teacher.
- Click on the Student Records link in the Toolbox section of your portal.
- Find and select the student who needs a password reset.
- Click the Help Login button in the Student Info section at the right side of the Student Record page.
- Fill out the New Password and Confirm New Password.
- Click Reset Password.
- Provide the student with the new password you created and encourage them to reset the password to one of their own choosing as soon as they log in.
Test if the credentials work from your end by trying to log in to the student account using the new password.