School Loop doesn't delete much from year to year, but when we do, it happens at the same time other content is archived -- approximately 10 days before the start of the new school year.
- All assignment discussions are purged.
- When a teacher republishes an assignment from their Course Archives, no discussion is attached.
Attendance data (Plus)
- No attendance data from previous years is retained in School Loop.
- Course events are purged at the beginning of the school year.
- Gradebooks beyond the past school year are not maintained.
Gradebook settings (Plus)
- Because gradebooks are not carried over from previous years, teachers must re-enter any gradebook settings at the beginning of the new school year, including grade scales, categories, and custom codes.
Grade Export data (Plus)
- Grade export data including print reports from the previous year are not retained.
- Teachers can use the Save and Print button on the grade submission screen to keep a printed version of submitted grades for their records.
Graduating Student and Parent accounts (Plus)
- Graduating student accounts and parent accounts associated with those students are deleted from the system.
Student Dropbox and Turned In Work (Plus)
- Student work from the previous year is not retained. Students can use their personal lockers to save work from year to year.
Student schedules from previous school years (Plus)
- School Loop does not retain information on a student's schedule from the previous school year.
- Each year the statistics are reset, starting page counters from a fresh zero.
- Notes posted on web pages are purged at the beginning of the school year.