Instructions on how to register teachers, faculty and staff users via the User Management menu.
Applies to: Plus
- Those with admin accounts may register users. All registration happens via the User Management menu pictured below.
- For each of the user roles, there is an option to register.
- Login to your School Loop account -> User Management -> Register Teachers
- Information about teachers is collected from the daily data import, so it's not possible to register a teacher manually. Only teachers with an active schedule will be listed.
- Enter an email address for each teacher you wish to register and then click the Register Now button.
Register Principals, APs, Associates and System Admins
- These types of users are not included in the daily imports and must be registered manually.
- Enter the user's first name, last name, and email address and then click the Register Now button.
Register Students and Parents
- Student information is included in the data imports, but both parents and students self-register. Students and parents may register only if the student has an active schedule.
- Learn more about how students and parents register.
Note: School Loop can integrate with any version of LDAP (active directory). When used, the process for registering user accounts is very different and far simpler. Parents, however, always self-register.