Certain student trackers (e.g. grade level) are not displayed on the user portal in School Loop by default. However, they can be added to the portal homepage.
- You need to have a teacher, staff, admin, or principal account to have access to student trackers.
- If you want to add a new tracker to your portal, you need to create it first.
Only School-Wide and High-Priority trackers are displayed for all users on school portal home screen by default. Also, Course trackers are displayed for teachers who are teaching the corresponding courses.
To add a tracker to your portal homepage:
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click View All next to Student Tracker.
- Next to the desired tracker, click on the drop-down menu and select Yes.
The setting is updated instantly.
Go back to your portal homepage.
The selected tracker can be accessed from the Student Tracker section.