Parents and freshmen students are unable to register a School Loop account as they encounter either of the errors:
Oops! We can't find that student ID number or
Oops! Student ID was not found.
For Students and Parents
- This error occurs because an incorrect student ID is being used or the student data is not yet imported by the District into School Loop.
- Students and Parents can reach out to the School Administrator to get their/their child's student ID. Most school sites have a section with the administration contacts (phone or email).
- If the School Admin cannot locate student ID on the portal, they need to check with the District Admins why the student data was not imported into School Loop.
For District Administrators
- District Admins who are looking into this issue should verify that the data import was successful for the Student/Parent who has run into this issue.
- Check the Sloopy Configuration for the school to ensure that the school domain, school code, and import code were set correctly during imports.
- More troubleshooting information related to the data imports can be found in the Troubleshooting Data Import Issues article.
- If the Student has multiple student IDs at different schools in the District, then verify that the appropriate student ID has been imported for the correct school. This school should be the same school that the student is registering with on the school's School Loop website.
Once you have the correct student ID and it's imported into School Loop, you should be able to register an account.
Note: As Student IDs are imported by the district into School Loop, our support team cannot resolve such issues for students. Also, we cannot share personal information like student IDs, which can be provided only by the school.