Admins and Webmasters may want to modify layout of the school website - move, delete, or add modules such as badges, text boxes, etc.
- You need to have Senior District Webmaster rights to remove and add new modules to the homepage.
- You need to have site Webmaster rights to change template for the school site.
There are several options to update layout of the school homepage:
- Senior District Webmasters can move existing modules, remove modules or delete layout sections, and add new modules to the homepage, including rows and columns.
- Change template that is used for the school site.
Note: You will need to rebuild the homepage from scratch.
- You can request our Professional Services team to create a new site with a custom layout for you - submit a ticket describing the desired design of your site and special effects you want to add, and our Professional Services team will get in touch with you. For more information about custom blocks and modules, refer to the Services page.
Once the layout is updated and the site is published, open the school homepage to check that it reflects all the changes.