District admins may need to omit a specific school from having district wide Emergency News posted on the school website. This can be done by removing the News Alert module, which displays emergency alerts.
You need to have Senior District Webmaster rights to remove an Emergency News module from the homepage.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- From the Toolbox, select Admin Center.
- Select the required school and click Login to Site.
- Click on the News Alert module.
- Click on the trashcan icon to remove the module.
- Click Publish Changes at the top of the page.
Post a district wide emergency alert and open the updated school site - it should not reflect the alert.
Also, you can add an additional news module to the updated school site and post a custom alert designed only for this school. For more information, refer to the Publishing Emergency Alerts on Single School Site article.