When users click
Logout on their school's School Loop website, they are redirected to an incorrect site/URL (e.g., old school site).
- To remove the incorrect redirection, changes need to be performed by the School Loop's Support team.
- Open a Support ticket regarding this issue and specify the current/valid URL of your School Loop website in the ticket. This request must be submitted by a District Administrator (district to which the school belongs), School Administrator, System Administrator, Principal, or Assistant Principal of the school.
This issue can occur when the
Current homepage URL field in the School Loop portal is set to a faulty/outdated URL for the School.
Verify that the role of the user submitting the request is one of the roles mentioned above.
Access to School Loop Live is required to perform the below steps:
- Log in to School Loop Live.
- Find the required school from the list (by pressing Ctrl+F in the browser and typing the school's name) and copy its URL:
- Click on the school name.
- Select the
Edit School Infooption from
- Replace the wrong URL in the
Current homepage URL (Full URL starting with http://)field with the URL copied in step 2.
Submitat the bottom of the page.
Verify that the issue is resolved by logging in as the user who reported the issue (or any other user from that school), clicking on Logout, and getting redirected to the correct website. Inform the customer about the same after confirming this.
After the Support team mentions that the redirection on Logout should work as expected, login and logout of your School Loop portal to confirm the same.