When users click Logout, they may be redirected to the wrong URL (e.g., old school site). This happens when a faulty or outdated link was specified as the school homepage in School Loop.
- This issue can be resolved only by School Loop Support agents who have access to School Loop Live.
To remove the unnecessary redirection, agents need to perform the following steps:
- Log in to School Loop Live.
- Find the required school from the list and copy its URL:
- Click on the school name.
- Select the Edit School Info option from the Toolbox.
- Replace the wrong URL in the Current homepage URL field with the URL of the school copied in step 2.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
You should be redirected to the default school URL specified in step 5.