Webmasters may need to modify the color of their site wrappers to match the site color palette. By default, the wrappers are grey.
You have a School Loop account with Senior District Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask your Senior District Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log in to your School Loop account with Senior District Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Admin Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have Senior District Webmaster rights.
- Select the District Modules tab.
- Select the wrapper for which you want to update the color and click Edit.
- Click on the wrapper module. The toolbar at the top appears.
- Click Background and click:
- The color is updated instantly. Click Save and Exit to implement the changes.
Open any school site from your district and check the updated wrapper. It will be displayed in the selected color (Accent or Light Accent).
Note: Each school site may have a different color palette - colors from the school color palette will be used as background for wrappers and may be different from the District colors (displayed in the edit mode).
E.g., If the wrapper is displayed in Blue in the edit mode (which is Accent color for District), but the school colors are Red and White - the wrapper will have Red color on the school site.