Each year during summer break, School Loop prepares sites for the new year by archiving content, including gradebooks. This process occurs approximately 10 days before the first day of the school year for the corresponding District. For example, if the school year starts on the 10th of August for your district, all gradebooks and content are available until the end of July. After this, gradebooks will not be accessible for teachers from the portal homepage anymore. However, teachers can still review gradebooks for the last year (only) in Course Archives.
Note: If you want to review gradebooks that are not yet archived, please refer to the article Viewing Gradebooks for Previous Terms.
You are the teacher of record for the gradebook.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Select Course Archives from the Toolbox.
- Locate the required course for the previous year.
- Under the Progress Reports and Gradebooks section, click on the name of the required gradebook.
- The archived gradebook with all of the period is displayed; you can review it, but you cannot alter grades or assignments.
Note: You can also download your archived course content.