School Loop users can encounter the
Oops! No such user account found error when they try to log in to School Loop and use the
Forgot password? option.
This issue can be caused by either of the below reasons:
- Incorrect login name or email address.
- Logging into an incorrect School Loop website.
- Your School Loop account has not been created yet.
- You have multiple School Loop accounts with the same email address.
- Your school is using or has been downgraded to the School Loop Standard version.
Follow the below steps as per your role:
- If you are a Student or Parent, refer to the article Self Registration with School Loop for Students and Parents to get your account created.
Note: If your school is using School Loop Standard, the Register button will not be available - this School Loop version does not include Student and Parent accounts.
- If you are a Teacher or a Staff member, please reach out to your School Administrator and first confirm that there is no account associated with any of the email address/es related to your school.
- If there are no accounts found, then get your account created.
- If your account is already created and the Administrator mentions that there are multiple accounts for you with the same email address, then, you would need to provide multiple email addresses to the Administrator to update the email address on those accounts (if you want to keep those accounts).
- If your account is already created and it's the only account, but with an incorrect email address, then, provide the correct email address to the School Administrator and they need to contact School Loop support to change the email address as per the Changing Email Address for School Staff article.
- If there are any unwanted account/s, then they can be deleted by the Administrator.
Go to the login page of your school and try to log in again. Once logged in, the School Loop portal is displayed: