Teachers need to transfer archived course content to another account or when moving to another school. The downloaded content can be imported into School Loop and copied to the required course.
- You have a teacher account.
- Your school year has started and the schedules for the new year are imported into School Loop.
- You have downloaded archived course content for one of the previous years.
- Log in to your teacher account.
- From Toolbox, click Course Archives.
- Click Upload Course Content.
- Click Choose File.
- Browse and select the course archive file you have downloaded.
- Click Upload.
- The uploaded archive is displayed under the corresponding school year.
Click on the course content section to review or copy it. In this example, we had only assignments archived.
- All content under the selected section is displayed. Click Copy next to the desired item and select the course where you want to use the content.
- After copying an Assignment, you need to review or update the existing content and publish it.
- After copying content from Locker, you need to click My Locker and select the required course - the file will be there.
- When you copy Notes, they are displayed in the Notes module for the corresponding course. If it is missing, you will need to add it to your teacher site or the required page.