A page on the School Loop site that was updated and published by a Webmaster cannot be accessed by anyone. When trying to access the page, one of the error messages
Page not available page not published or
Not Found is seen by the users.
This issue is caused in cases where the parent Minisite (under which the published page was created/updated) is unpublished and/or the school/district website is unpublished.
You should have a School Loop account with the appropriate Webmaster rights to follow the below steps to publish the Minisite or the school/district website:
- Log in to your school/district School Loop account (as per the school/district site where the error is seen) with Webmaster rights.
- (A) If you are logged into your school's School Loop account, click
(B) If you are logged into your district's School Loop account, click
Toolbox, select the district site, and click
Login to Site.
- In the list of pages seen, find the page that cannot be accessed.
- If the corresponding parent Minisite (under which the inaccessible page is placed) is published, then, go to step 6.
- If the corresponding parent Minisite (under which the inaccessible page is placed) is unpublished (it is visible next to the Minisite's name), select that Minisite and click
Publishto publish the Minisite:
- Go back to
- Select the
- If the site is unpublished, the
Publishbutton is displayed next to
- Click on the
- Once the site is published, the button changes to