Webmasters cannot access an active page, which they have updated and published recently. The page displays one of the following error messages:
- Page is not published
- Not Found
This issue is caused by the fact that the parent Minisite or the School Site is unpublished.
You have an account with Webmaster rights.
Make sure that the minisite and your School Site are published.
- Log in to your account and open Site Center.
- If the corresponding Minisite is unpublished (it is visible next to its name), select it and click Manage Minisite.
- On the new page, click Publish.
- Go back to Site Center.
- From the Site Center, select the Tools tab.
If the school site is unpublished, the Publish button is displayed next to Publish/Unpublish SLS2.
- Click on the Publish button.
Once the school site is published, the button changes to Unpublish Site.
Open the page that was not accessible for you. It should be displayed without any errors.