Webmasters may have accidentally deleted or archived a website or page on their school site and need to undelete/restore it. Instead of needing to recreate the archived or removed page from scratch, any Webmaster can recover the same on the school site.
- You need to have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you need to ask any School Loop Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the Tools tab and click View List next to Undelete Pages and Minisites.
- Select the page or minisite you want to recover and click Undelete.
- Select the homepage, minisite, or folder where you want to place the restored page or minisite and click OK.
After the page is restored, open the Pages tab and expand the corresponding minisite or folder if needed. The restored page or minisite is listed there; you can edit and publish it.