Webmasters may have accidentally deleted a website or page and need to undelete it. Any webmaster can recover an archived or removed by mistake page instead of having to recreate it from scratch.
- You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Select the Tools tab and click View List next to Undelete Pages and Minisites.
- Select the page or minisite you want to recover and click Undelete.
- Select the homepage, minisite, or folder where you want to place the restored page or minisite and click OK.
After the page is restored, open the Pages tab and expand the corresponding minisite or folder if needed. The restored page or minisite is listed there; you can edit and publish it.