Each Teacher and School Staff member have an option to create and publish their site, which is linked to the user's name in the Staff Directory module. These sites usually contain information about the teacher's courses and other activities or updates for students and parents.
Your user site is already converted to SLS2.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click My Website at the top of the page.
Note: Always edit and publish your website using the My Website link only. Do not use any previous links by copy-pasting them and then editing your site. This can cause your site to roll back to an older version, thus giving unexpected results and you may even end up losing data.
- By default, your website contains 3 modules:
Locker - displays files from one of your lockers;
Assignments - displays assignments for one of your courses;
News - displays news for a course, group, or another source.
From this page, you can:
- When you have finished editing your site, click Publish Site at the top of the page.
- Once your site is published, click Logout.
- Open the page with the list of your school teachers and staff.
In this example, we have a badge with the link to the school staff page.
- Click on your name.
Note: If your name is missing on the page, you can reach out to your school Webmaster to include you in the Staff Directory module.
Your user site is displayed: