Every Teacher, Principal, Admin, and Staff member can create their own site, which will be linked in the Staff Directory. Users who have accounts for a long time, may be using our old design (SLS1) and need to convert their user sites to the modern School Loop design (SLS2). Next, users can edit and publish their sites.
All sites for new users are automatically created in SLS2 format.
- You have a Teacher, Admin, Principal, or Staff account.
- The School site needs to be published. Otherwise, the button to upgrade to SLS2 will not be available.
- Log in to your School Loop account.
- Click My Website at the top of the portal.
The site draft is displayed in SLS1 design:
- Click Try An Upgrade at the top of the page.
- On the new page, click OK.
After completing step 4, your site is displayed in SLS2 design. You can edit and publish it.
Please note that you cannot revert back to SLS1 as it is no longer supported.