Occasionally, you need to send messages to specific users (certain parents, students, or teachers and staff) and want to create a mailing list instead of adding the users manually each time.
You have a teacher, staff, admin, or principal account.
- Create a new Group.
- Add the users to whom you would like to send emails to the group.
- Click Groups and select the group that you created in step 1.
- From Toolbox, click LoopMail Group.
- All members of the group are added to blink copy (including yourself):
- Enter a subject for your email and the message itself and click Send.
After sending a message, your Inbox folder is displayed, containing the recently sent email. If you removed yourself from BCC, open your Sent folder to check that the email was sent.