School Admins or Staff with Webmaster rights can provide Webmaster access to users who need to edit school website and its web pages.
Site Webmasters have full access to update pages on the corresponding School site; they can add new content into existing modules on their homepage, but they cannot add, or remove some homepage modules, which are locked.
- You need to have Site Webmaster rights.
Note: If you are an Admin or Principal and need webmaster rights, contact one of the Webmasters at your School or District to provide you the same rights.
- The user who will have Webmaster rights assigned needs to have an account on the corresponding School site. If they don't have an account (Staff, Teacher, Principal, Assistant Principal, or Admin), it needs to be created by an administrator.
- Log in to your Webmaster account.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
- Select the Tools tab and click Manage Rights next to Manage Webmasters.
- Click Add More Webmasters.
- Select the required user and click Add Webmasters.
After completing step 5, the page with all Site Webmasters is displayed. Search for the required account to make sure that they have Webmaster rights.
The newly added webmaster should check that they are able to edit pages on the required website.
- Providing Senior District Webmaster Rights
- Providing Site Webmaster Rights - Guide for Senior District Webmasters
- Providing Edit Access to Minisite