You are a School Webmaster and you need to provide Site Webmaster rights to another user.
Site Webmasters have rights to edit all pages on the selected School site; they can add new content into existing modules on their homepage, but they cannot edit, add, or remove the homepage modules.
- You need to have Site Webmaster rights.
- The user who will have Webmaster rights assigned needs to have an account on the corresponding School site. If they don't have an account (Staff, Teacher, Principal, Assistant Principal, or Admin), it needs to be created by an administrator.
- Log in to your Webmaster account.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
- Select the Tools tab and click Manage Rights next to Manage Webmasters.
- Click Add More Webmasters.
- Select the required user and click Add Webmasters.
After completing step 5, the page with all Site Webmasters is displayed. Search for the required account to make sure that they now have Webmaster rights.
- Providing Senior District Webmaster Rights
- Providing Site Webmaster Rights - Guide for Senior District Webmasters
- Providing Edit Access to Minisite