District Admins may need to add Webmaster rights to users (teachers, staff, and other admins) to be able to edit corresponding School web sites under the District.
Site Webmasters have access to the Site Center and can edit all pages on the selected School site; they can add new content into existing modules on their homepage, but they cannot edit layout, add, or remove the homepage modules.
- You need to have School Loop account with Senior District Webmaster rights.
- The user who will have Webmaster rights assigned needs to have an account on the corresponding School site. If they don't have an account (Staff, Teacher, Principal, Assistant Principal, or Admin), it needs to be created by an administrator.
- Log in to your Senior District Webmaster account.
- Navigate to Admin Center in the Toolbox section.
- Select the Tools tab and click Manage Rights next to Site Webmasters.
- Click Add More.
- Select the required account and click Add Site Webmaster.
The Site column displays for which School Site the user will get Webmaster rights.
After completing step 5, the page with all Site Webmasters is displayed. Search for the required account to make sure that they now have Webmaster rights.
- Providing Senior District Webmaster Rights
- Providing Edit Access to Minisite
- Providing Site Webmaster Rights - Guide for Site Webmasters