You are a teacher and need to approve parents who recently registered to be able to view their children's grades.
- Teachers have rights to approve parents in your School. In some districts, this feature may be disabled. If you are not sure, reach out to your school administrator.
- The parent completed self-registration.
- Log in to your teacher account.
- Open Parent Directory from Toolbox.
- Find the required parent account, select it and click Submit.
Each line contains a Student name, Parent name, email, phone, action, and status. Not approved parents are highlighted with red.
Open Parent Directory again (step 2) and find the corresponding parent. Their status should be Approved now.