Webmasters need to add the staff members as editors or contributors to a Minisite so that they could modify, publish, and make the pages live. This article provides the steps to give the appropriate rights for editing and publishing the Minisite pages.
You have already created a Minisite.
- Log in to your School Loop Webmaster account.
- Select Site Center from Toolbox.
- Select the required Minisite and click Manage Minisite.
- Select the Tools tab and click Manage Rights next to Manage Editors and Contributors.
- Click Add New Editor or Add New Contributor.
Editors can add new/edit existing content and publish the changes immediately.
Contributors can add and edit content, but their changes need to be approved by an editor or webmaster.
- Select the required user and click Add Editor/Contributor depending on the option you have selected in the previous step.
After completing step 6, the page with all editors and contributors is displayed. Find the required user to make sure that they have the necessary rights now.
Additionally, the newly added Editor/Contributor will see the minisite in the My Sites section once they log in to the School Loop portal.
- Providing Senior District Webmaster Rights
- Providing Site Webmaster Rights - Guide for Senior District Webmasters
- Providing Site Webmaster Rights - Guide for Site Webmasters