Teachers, staff, and parents may want to have their School Loop accounts removed in certain cases: the user resigned, has duplicate accounts, the teacher changed the school, or the student graduated.
<supportagent>Users may request to delete their unnecessary accounts; for example, a teacher has a staff account that is no longer used, a parent registered several accounts, and cannot log in.
Normally, these requests should be resolved by school administrators. However, if a customer has already submitted a ticket (and it was not deflected) agents may delete unnecessary user accounts (when submitted by the account owner).</supportagent>
You need to have an Admin account in School Loop to delete users.
- <supportagent>You have access to School Loop Live.
- The request is submitted by the same user (email) or an Admin.</supportagent>
- <supportagent>Confirm with the customer which account they want to remove or which one to keep.
- Log in to School Loop Live.
- Find the required school (Ctrl+F) and click on its name.
- Follow the below steps (from step 2) to remove the corresponding account/s.</supportagent>
Log in to your School Loop account.
Click User Management to open the menu of user roles.
Select the role of the user you want to delete (e.g., Teachers, Principals, Staff, etc.).
From the dropdown menu, select the role again.
Click Delete next to the user account you want to remove.
- Confirm the deletion.
Open the list of users for the same role by navigating to User Management > [User type] > [User type] (e.g., User Management > Staff > Staff) and make sure that the deleted user is not listed on the page anymore.