This article provides information on the fixes that the School Loop Mobile 3.2.4 Release brings. Moreover, it includes reference for upgrading to the latest release in case you are using an older version.
The release is available now in the App Store and Google Play with fixes for the following errors:
- Long texts not wrapped correctly in the Loop Mail replies
- The logged-in user set as the recipient when replying from the Loop Mail Sent folder
- The account pages not loaded after users reset password and log in again in the iOS app
- IDs missing from the Views
- Push notifications not received for Loop Mail on an iOS device when using another app
- Intermittent errors when viewing Loop Mail by opening push notifications on iOS
- Language errors (translation failures) for Spanish and Chinese
- If you are using an older version than the School Loop Mobile 3.2.4 and experiencing one of the issues that are listed above, please upgrade to the latest version.
Please refer to this article on Installing School Loop Mobile App.
- To learn more about the Mobile App, please review the following articles: