On January 24, 2020, we updated both the iOS and Android versions of the popular School Loop Mobile APP v3.2.4. Moreover, it includes a reference for upgrading to the latest release in case you are using an older version.
The release is available now in the App Store and Google Play with fixes for the following errors:
- Fixed the issue where longer texts do not wrap correctly in Loop Mail replies.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes push notifications are not received while using another app
- Fixed the occasional errors obtained while viewing Loop Mail by opening push notifications on iOS
- Fixed several translation issues while running the apps in Spanish and Chinese language devices.
- If you are using an older version than the School Loop Mobile 3.2.4 and experiencing one of the issues that are listed above, please upgrade to the latest version.
Please refer to this article on Installing School Loop Mobile App.
- To learn more about the Mobile App, please review the following articles: