This article provides information for the admins on setting up the Illuminate / School Loop GradeBook integration. This is useful for teachers who need to push Illuminate assessment scores to their School Loop GradeBook.
If you encounter any issues during the integration process, you need to contact Illuminate through email@example.com.
- Log in to Illuminate, and click on the Administration Gear.
- Under Other, select Integrations.
- Find School Loop GradeBook and click View.
- Under Illuminate School District [District Name], enter your School Loop URL.
- Under Illuminate School District [District Name], enter your Login Name.
- Under Illuminate School District [District Name], enter your Open Loop Web-Service Password.
- Click Add Integration.
You need to follow the integration steps for each site.
Back to top
Under Integrations, click Configured Integrations. School Loop GradeBook is listed in the configured integrations.