You are a Site Webmaster and encounter issues editing your site homepage (unable to add images, create or modify certain modules - the plus sign is missing when you click on a module from Site Center).
Site Webmasters do not have the rights to edit modules on homepages, which can only be edited by district users with Senior District Webmaster rights. They only can add and edit content to existing modules - unlocked by the District Webmaster. Also, Webmasters can change the homepage template.
Reach out to your District Admin and ask them to either:
- Make the necessary changes on the homepage.
- Create a Senior District Webmaster account for you to be able to make the changes yourself.
If the changes to the site were done by your District Admin, open your school site and check that they are implemented.
If you were provided with a new account with Senior District Webmaster rights, do the following:
- Log in to your district site with the new account.
- Navigate to Admin Center.
- Select the required school from the list and click Login to Site.
- You should be able to modify existing modules by right-clicking on them and add new modules by clicking on Plus signs.