This article shares the process for admins to log in as another user using the Auto Login feature. This function is useful for troubleshooting user issues.
Note: Students and parents do not have access to this functionality.
Log into your School Loop account as an admin and follow these steps:
- Click on User Management to open the menu of user role types underneath. Alternatively, admins can use Member Search to look up user accounts.
- Click on a role type (Teachers, Principals, Staff, etc.).
- From the dropdown menu, go to the first role type option again.
- Click the user name to view their account information.
- On the account management page for the user, click on Auto-Login.
After clicking on 'Auto Login', the page reroutes to the user's portal as that user.