Teachers may accidentally delete gradebooks and may want to restore them. This article shares the steps for teachers to restore deleted gradebooks.
Gradebooks display all assignments due within their date range. You can modify this range and add new gradebooks to create multiple gradebooks with consecutive date ranges in a term. If you delete a gradebook, the data is not removed. Gradebooks simply display the data. They do not store the data.
As a teacher, follow these steps to restore your deleted gradebooks:
- Log into your School Loop (SL) Plus account.
- Go to Gradebooks.
- Click Add/Edit Gradebooks for a course.
- On the next page, you will see a list of all your gradebooks from the current and previous terms for the course.
- Click the Add New Gradebook button.
- Enter the name of the deleted gradebook with its term start and end dates. Double-check the start and end dates of all your gradebooks to make sure there is no overlap or unwanted gaps.
- Click 'Submit'.
Your deleted gradebook information will automatically re-appear in the Gradebook section.