Teachers have accidentally or by mistake deleted a gradebook and want to reinstate it. Gradebooks do not store the data (assignments and grades); they simply display it. Hence, if you deleted a gradebook, the data is not removed and you can recreate a gradebook for the required period.
- You are a teacher and you have a deleted gradebook.
When a gradebook is removed, all the data
- Log into your School Loop account.
- Click Gradebooks and select Add/Edit Gradebooks under the course from which a gradebook was removed.
- Click Add New Gradebook.
- Enter a name for the gradebook (it may be different from the original) and required start and end dates; the dates must not overlap with the dates of existing gradebooks.
In this example, the end date for the previous gradebook is 03/31/20 and we are restoring the SUP ENG Quarter 4 gradebook with start date 04/01/2020 and end date 06/30/20.
- Click Submit.
- Open the corresponding course by clicking Gradebooks and selecting the course.
- The gradebook with all the assignments and grades for the corresponding period is displayed:
Note: If you restored a gradebook for one of the previous terms, follow the steps in the article Viewing Gradebooks for Previous Terms.