The Settings page allows teachers to manage their accounts and all classroom-related tasks including the settings for gradebooks. This article shares the steps for teachers to find this page and understand the function of different options available on it.
Follow these steps to navigate to the Settings page:
- Log into your SL account as a teacher.
- Click the Settings button on the top right.
- Here you will find two features that can be used to view and perform settings for gradebooks settings:
- Account Management: Change your email, password, display name, opt-out of daily emails and more.
- Google Classroom: Connect and link your Google Classrooms.
- Categories (Universal): Create, edit or delete universal categories that apply on all courses.
- Course Settings: Change a course name, combine sections, change the destination for gradebook and course links, or create a custom message for progress reports.
- Gradebook Settings: Apply different settings in each gradebook.
- Instant score update: See student and class averages update as you enter scores.
Users logged in as teachers reach the Settings Index Page.