This article shares the steps for editing site pages in School Loop. However, the steps and options for editing or setting up the homepage vary slightly. If you are setting up a site for the first time, refer to this guide about setting up your new site and its homepage.
Start by following these steps to go to the Site Center:
- Log into your SL account with the webmaster rights.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the webmaster rights. Learn more about the rights issue that may prevent your access to the Site Center.
- Select the intended page to edit.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit button does not show on selecting a Navigation Header or a Minisite in the site map. Make sure you choose the intended page correctly, as seen in the example below.
- This opens the 'editing view' for the selected page. Click on different areas to edit or add content.
Enrich your pages by adding and editing modules in several places. Review our guide for working with modules to get a head start for adding to your site pages and learn about the various modules available within School Loop. These include image carousels, Graphics Text, Calendars, and more.
To remove a module, simply select it and click the trash can icon on the toolbar, as seen below in an example for the image carousel module.