Depending on the initial rights configuration chosen by schools, admins in School Loop can configure account permissions for each student. This article shares the process for school admins to set permissions for students on an individual basis.
Follow these steps to configure permissions for a student:
- Log in to the School Loop instance as a school administrator.
- Hover over the User Management menu.
- Go to Students > Student Permissions.
- Check-mark the boxes as needed for the student as needed. The Student Permissions page displays the list of all students with the following permission settings which can be enabled or disabled by check-marking.
- Block Parent Access
- Hide Last Name
- Require Parent Verification
- Click the Submit button.
The chosen permissions are applied to the student account, as intended.