This article provides the procedure to follow when you want to add the "Links" item to the navigation bar.
The "Links" item allows users (with webmaster rights) to add external/customized links to the School Loop website in the navigation bar.
To add the "Links" item to the navigation bar, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Site Center.
- Select the location where you want to add the item, click the "Add New" button, and select "Links".
- On the pop-up screen, enter the following information:
- Title: This would be the title of the menu you want to add.
- URL: Add the URL of the library site.
- If you want the menu item to open in a new window, check "Yes".
- The "Locate in Map" dropdown will allow you to select the order of the menu item under the location you selected in step 2.
- Once you enter all details, click the submit button to apply the changes.
Navigate to the home page to verify that the menu item was added successfully.