This article shares the steps for accessing the Manage Minisite options. Minisites are folders in the site map that are marked by the globe icon, as seen below.
They have their own tabs for locker, news & events, tools, and you may assign users with editor and contributor rights to them to help you manage.
Follow these steps to edit minisite settings:
- Log into your School Loop account.
- Navigate to the Toolbox > Site Center. If you do not see this option under the Toolbox, it is likely that you do not have the necessary rights. Senior District Webmasters can access the Site Center for any site via the Admin Center.
- Drill down and select the minisite in the site map that you wish to manage.
- Click on the Manage Minisite button to start managing and organizing the items in the minisite.
Note: This takes you to the Minisite Center, which has the same appearance as the Site Center. The primary difference is that the sitemap here starts at the top level of the selected minisite and only allows you to drill down to subsections.
- Publish the minisite for visitors can view its pages.