Minisites are website folders that are displayed as dropdown menus within the site navigation bar. They are marked with a globe icon () in the Site Center and have dedicated lockers, news & events. Webmasters can provide edit access to a minisite for specific users.
- You have a School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
Note: If not, you can ask any Webmaster to provide the same rights to you.
- Log into your School Loop account with Webmaster rights.
- From Toolbox, select Site Center.
Note: If this option is missing, you do not have webmaster rights.
- Click Add New and select Minisite.
- On the new page:
- Enter a Name for your minisite.
- Specify if the minisite will be accessible only by logged in users.
- Specify where in the navigation menu the site will be displayed - before one of the existing pages/minisites or at the end of the menu.
- Click Submit.
- Once the minisite is created, you need to create and publish at least one page under the minisite.
- Once you have created pages for the minisite, the Site Center is opened. Select the minisite and click Manage Minisite.
- From Minisite Center, click Publish.
- Once the minisite is published, click Logout.
- Hover over the minisite link; the list of pages under the minisite appears. Click on the desired page to view its content.