To add a Carousel to your page, follow these steps:
1. At the module select screen, choose the Carousel tab and then select one of the many available formats.
2. A Carousel will be inserted at the selected location. The format and size of your selected Carousel will vary from the image below.
3. Add images and configure the Carousel as follows:
A. Drag and drop to upload images
B. Arrange slide order by dragging the thumbnails images into the desired order
C. Add a new slide
D. Delete the selected slide
Toolbar: Use the highlighted tools to set the Carousel's aspect ratio (size), slide transition, duration between slides, and add navigation (arrows and/or dots).
4. Click on a slide (not the thumbnail) to select it and configure as follows:
Edit the text on the banner or tissue, if available on your selected format.
Use the Link icon on the tool bar to make the slide a link to a destination of your choice.
Use the Crop icon to position the image inside the slide frame.
- You may drag and drop multiple images at once to quickly add many images to your Carousel.
- The text blocks in the banner, including the button, are optional.