We display what we receive from your school’s SIS (Student Information System) and cannot manually add or remove students. It sometimes takes a day or two for new schedule information to be sent to School Loop. Please check with the person at your school who is in charge of scheduling to make sure that the schedule is correct in the SIS. If the problem persists, let us know so we can contact your school or district's data team to investigate the issue.
- Adding Courses / Sections
- How do I merge/unmerge sections, courses and classes?
- How do I access my gradebook(s) from previous terms this year?
- Why are files not showing up correctly in my website locker?
- How do I get current assignments to appear on my website?
- How do I get assignments to appear on my website calendar?
- How do I send LoopMail to all my students and their parents?
- Can I assign work to more than one course at a time?
- Assessment Import