Faculty & Staff
Any faculty or staff member can help a student at their school to reset their password.
1. Click Student Records in the Quick Links section of your portal.
2. Find and select the student who needs help logging in.
3. Click the Help Login button in the "Student Info" box located at the right side of the Student Record page.
Those with admin rights in School Loop can help students to login in using the method above and can reset the password on parent accounts. Here's how:
1. Use the User Management menu to find the account of the parent who needs a reset password.
2. When you get to the account management page for the parent, click the Reset Password button.
3. When prompted, enter a new password for the parent's account. Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and include at least 1 digit.
4. Provide the parent with the new password you created and encourage them to reset the password to one of their own choosing as soon as they login.