When grades are due, a Grades Due alert will appear on your homepage. The alert box contains the name of the marking period, the due date for grades, and the course(s) you teach. A date in the Submitted column indicates that you've already submitted grades for that course.
1. Click the Go link for a course to get started.
2. Choose the source of the grades you wish to submit. Pick from a gradebook or the last published progress report.
If you select the Full Gradebook option, then the summary grade will include unpublished grades as well.
If you select the Progress Reports option, then the summary grade will only reflect published grades included in the last published progress report.
3. Make your choices for grades, work habits, etc. using the drop menus for each column.
4. Click the Submit Grades button.
5. Repeat this process for each course you teach and you’re done!
Note: When resubmitting grades, do not uncheck any students that need to receive a grade, even if you have already submitted grades for them. Unchecked students will not receive a grade.