Some issues are impossible to explain, but easy to show. School Loop has way for you to create video of your issue that you can send us in a support ticket.
1. Point your browser to our screen recorder.
2. Click the Record Screencast button to get started.
3. If this is the first time you've used our recorder, you'll be prompted to download and install the launcher application. This one-time process varies from browser to browser, but typically requires just a few clicks.
4. Once the launcher is installed, you may be prompted to "Try Again" to launch the recorder.
5. Once the recorder launches you may re-size and position the recorder before beginning your video. Make sure your microphone is turned on and then record away.
6. If you have a ticket number, please enter it in the proper field before you upload the video.