Upgrade to Draft Page System
Users will be able to save a draft of any page. Currently we save a draft if you exit without saving.
Add images of any size or dimension!
- Locker Module - updates for accessibility, add ability to upload files via the module, and allow users to select locker sub folders as the source for the module.
- Module Titles - adding alignment options.
- Using Links in Site Map - expanding options to include site map, locker, etc. [deferred to next release]
- Edit Mode - the toolbar will be more noticeable.
- Select homepage - added a "loading" animation when selecting a new homepage template.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Teacher Calendar - for our Standard customers, teacher websites will properly display assignments on the calendar of teacher websites.
- IE 11 - fix a display issue with calendars
- Carousel - Pauses on mouse hover and will re-start after the cursor moves away.
- RSS - fixing the URL to pick up all homepage news
- User Sites - fixes an issue with some minsites not showing up in the published version.
- File List Module - user entered title is lost on save.
- Minisites - the "Archive" button is not working.
- Homepage from logged in state - In some circumstances, clicking homepage from logged in state produced a page not published message.
- Add Event button will be reinstated in toolbar for Calendar module
- Google Unverified App Warning - fixed to make Google happy.