1. Use the "Add / Edit Gradebooks" option in the Gradebook menu at the top of your portal or use the Tools tab when you are in any of your gradebooks.
Tools Tab in Gradebook:
Either option takes you to the same page where you may manage your gradebooks.
2. Click the Add New Gradebook button.
We do recommend the following when creating a new gradebook:
- Include the term in the name of the gradebook (e.g. U.S. History - semester 1)
- Complete the Term Label field - used in published progress reports.
- Set the start and end dates to match the term dates for your school. If you need help with the dates for the terms of your school, click he View All Terms link.
- Be sure to check the dates for the default gradebook and edit as needed. Typically the default gradebook has a date range for the full school year. If necessary, click the Edit link next to the date range for existing gradebooks.