The Badge Module adds an imagee, along with a title and a button to link to another page. This is for important or featured areas of your site.
1. At the Insert Module screen, select "Badge" tile
2. Badge Module appears on your screen as is, depending on location of module.
3. Drag-and-drop an image from your desktop, where it says "Drag image here"
4. Click on generic text to replace with your own text.
5. Link button with destination by clicking anywhere within the badge module to make sure it is selected, and then the chainlink on the toolbar.
You can then choose the destination for the button from a variety of places. In the screenshot below, we're linking to the Library page from the Site Map. If you choose a page from the site map, it will automatically save your choice and close the window.
7. After selecting link destination, the badge is complete and linked.