The Note module adds a section for notes on your homepage.
1. On the Insert Module screen, select "Notes" module.
2. Pop-up window will open asking for you to adjust default settings if necessary.
You can access this screen at any time by clicking "Options" on the toolbar.
3. Rename Module on the toolbar. To keep your site 508 compliant, please do not type in all caps. New module title will appear in all caps.
4. Add Note by clicking "Create New Note" button on toolbar
After clicking, you will be redirected to the Notes page where you can create and publish your note.
5. After you publish your note, you will be redirected back to the main site. This is what your module might look like.
6. Note: Notes will never expire. You can control how many notes are viewable using the Options on the toolbar, and by deleting old notes.